Recap & New Beginning
The trumpets are competing to be the loudest, people suddenly show up on the streets, candies are being eaten, televisions are on for special shows, pizza lines are busy, and everyone in Australia is updating their Twitter status to: 2014! Hooray!
Yes, this is New Year! Pizza for everyone (the line is still busy though)!
2013 went by in a flash until I hardly believe it’s already New Year’s Eve. Well, okay maybe there were days when I thought 2013 would never end. But we have all been there, right? Actually I have nothing special to talk about right now. Holiday mood is so frustrating and lazily good at the same time. I guess we are going to do this the easy way: remembering what happened in 2013.
I am really sorry, my mind is in pasta haze right now, so don’t mind me, if I miss something.
Right here we go…:
- Marc Jacobs last show for Louis Vuitton and Nicolas’s new job.
- Katy vs Gaga, who did you pick?
- Cory Monteith’s tragic death.
- Anne Hathaway and J.Law rocked the Academy Awards!
- Catching Fire, Frozen, Pacific Rim and other amazing movies that I rarely watched!
- … including Sandra Bullock’s amazing performance in Gravity.
- Katy Perry new album ‘PRISM’ hit number 1 on Billboard 100. So gooooddd…
- Lady Gaga’s ARTPOP was blazing on the radio all the time. So amazinnngggg….
- Nelson Mandela’s death… put a big sad emo here 😦
- Politics? Always in bad condition.
- Snow in Egypt (????) WHAATTTT???!
- Miley Cyrus’s videos went viral, fatal, controversial, sexy, wild, and terribly good.
- ….. except ADORE YOU, which is slightly boring. Love the lyrics though.
- Ann Demeulemeester sudden retirement.
- Jil Sander’s departure from her brand.
- Carey Mulligan and Leo DiCaprio’s most stylish movie: The Great Gatsby.
- Paul Walker’s death. Damn. Bye bye Fast and Furious 7!
- MET Gala celebrated Punk, which brought thousands of inspirations for creative industries all over the world.
- Selfie is the word of the year and I am sick of #selfie!
Okay, those are random news that I can come up with. Of course 2013 also remarks my SECOND YEAR BLOGGING IN WORDPRESS! 2 years listening to my mumbles and grumbles and over-energetic writings! What is happening in your minds right now?!
Now facing the beginning of a new year, all I can say is…
2014? Let’s rock this bitch!